Saturday 30 September 2017

If a lady dresses almost naked, she is suffering from a Disease

Young lady, If the reason why you get more likes or comments on social media is because you dressed almost naked (sexy as claimed) then you are not famous or popular as you think. I actually sympathize with your sense of reasons. You are only suffering from a disease called
" Vainglory " the true pride of a woman is not In Her body pose but in her brain!!!! A marriage material is not body powered but Brain powered. If your prize is not above Rubin's then your worth is vain . The word of God itself has judged and condemned beauty it says " ...... Beauty is vain... " in 1998 a Friend of mine introduced me to lady because I wanted to get married. She came visiting on a Sunday after church as at then I have 4 pastor's living with me. We were very hungry it was about 12noon. So I asked her how much do you need to cook okoro soup and eba for us? She said she needed 2,000 naira. My heart fly off my body because that was the only money I had and I wanted to give it to her to go back when it will be time for her to leave. That money was like an inheritance for me as at that moment . However, out of shyness I gave her the money. She e began cooking the ( eba and okoro soup) which was not ready until 6:25pm ( 6hrs 25 mite cooking time) at some point we didn't need the food anymore because Hunger has finished us. When she set the table it was more of an horror movies then a feast . As I open the plates, I saw every one having over 10 pics of meat and mine was like 15 pis I almost fainted. I said to myself this "babe na accident " medically speaking it's was not even healthy to eat such numbers of meat. economically speak that's an open gate into going bankrupt. That was the last time I spoke to her and never saw her again. Madam slay queen as you are fondly called, Don't make demands when you are not in demand! It's is better to reveal the glory of your brain than that of your body. Beloved, don't be caught with the vanity of the age get your head to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Posts