Wednesday 27 September 2017

Actress Foluke Daramola writes about Dangote’s humility - 'He stood up to greet me'

Nollywood Actress Daramola Salako shares her story about Dangote's humility.
She said, Dangote stood up to greet her when Festus Keyamo introduced her to him during the celebration when he was attained as a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) on Sunday, September 24, 2007 in Victoria Island. She wrote;
"I was standing when I was introduced to Dangote by Festus Keyamo, but to my surprise, he stood up to greet me. The wealthiest human being on the continent of Africa stood up to greet me. What a rare humility! What an uncommon virtue from the golden man of Africa ... He was the richest among us, but sat in our midst and interacted with us like the poorest"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Posts