Wednesday 11 October 2017

TBoss wins a Samsung S8 at COZA Choir Album Launching

Ex Big Brother Naija housemate, TBoss wins a new Samsung S8 in the ongoing COZA choir album launching, she says in new post that she's so thankful and writes about how she was late to church and how she won the gift.
OMG guyssss, I Won I Won. Make way, it's Testimony Time🙏🏽💃🏽. So, as some of y'all may already know, I've been a bit under the weather for the last days so after my errands today I went for blood works & was running late for church. Bear in mind, I HATE going to church late-I feel it's disrespectful to God but when I thought about the Turn up, the Album launch & of course what I would learn I was abeg better late than never. I got to church at 6:29pm & it was packed but @simplysorrentino had already saved us seats. Phones aren't allowed in church😝but tonight we were asked to take selfies & of course your girl- aka Moi aka Queen of Selfies couldn't dull even though the photo wasn't my favorite still I posted up & yooo guys I won. Honestly didn't think that I would but no be to beg for likes- I will beg naw & the rest is History. When they said I was to come up on stage I was Shaking like a fish out of water, I was scared I'd tumble down the stairs, my voice was quivering, eyes were sweating-Did I look composed? Cos I sooo wasn't😝So yeah, I'm overjoyed💃🏽. This is what happens when you wake up to prayers of Blessings & Divine Favour being your portion🙏🏽. I wanna send my gratitude to @biodunfatoyinbo 🙌🏽, MummyDee- She's spectacular😍 @thegratitudecoza y'all are AhhhMazinggg, every member of #Coza☺️#rabababaehcoza is off the Chain, the way I'm waiting for this album to drop- 💃🏽🙈. Ps: this phone takes some 💣photos😋... And of course #BossNation cos I couldn't have won this without your love & support- But seriously how are you guys so amazing? God indeed raised an army for me, we Gon keep winning🙌🏽. Thank you so much, God bless you all beyond your imaginations. I Love you guys too much💋💋😘😘😍😍❤️ And Ps Again- who noticed that my eyebrows are on Fleek🙈😆I did them myself, thanks Tino, I'm beginning to get a hang of these babies😊👌🏽 #gratitudeisthebestattitude#myhappyisbeautiful #myhappyisinfectious#myhappyishappy #joinmyhappy#letmecelebrateitsmysaidtime#tomorrowisyours🙏🏽#speechless#Lordpleaseembarrassmewithmorefavourlikethis #higherandhigherwego. See more photos below...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Posts