Sunday 13 August 2017

The Daughter of the Former Governor of Taraba state, Danbaba Suntai, Zainab and her Husband her expecting their first child.

Former Governor of Taraba state, Late Danbaba Suntai, his daughter, Zainab Suntai-Kilgore, is expecting her first child, which is a girl, with her Husband, Mr. Kilgore. They got married in August last year. She shared the good news on her Instagram page, were she shared a photo of her baby bump and wrote... See what she wrote and photo after the cut...


"Little One, Exactly a year ago I married your daddy. In this day last year I felt like he was my whole world, my lifeline, my MATE. And i was right because he gave me you. Now you are my world, my lifeline, MINE. You have just one more month to show up, or you're grounded, I mean it. Xoxo, your Mama".

Congratulations to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Posts